We are open for your dental care needs! Please give our office time to contact you to reschedule your appt. We have not forgotten you.
We have made some changes in our office to make things even more safe for your return.
- Full PPE for our clinical team inc gowns over our scrubs, clinic only shoes, face shields, masks and gloves.
- shiny new clear plexiglass “Sneeze Guards” at our reception desk.
- we would like you to call us on arrival and ensure that we are ready for you and you will be asked to stay in your car until so.
- to minimize the number of people in our office we will only be allowing patients booked in for treatment into the office (exceptions will be made for one parent with a young child or any others needing assistance)
- touchless thermometer temperature checks at the front entrance on arrival along a Covid screening form review.
- we have removed our coffee station, pamphlets and magazines, closed off our kids play area, and have removed some reception area seating to comply with physical distancing.
- Commercial grade “Surgical Clean Air” air exchange units in our clinical area and separate one in the reception area.
- touchless Hand sanitizer stations at both front and rear entrances.
- new entrance point at the rear of the office to help control the patient flow in and out of the office.
- 20 sec. hand wash stations and Crest 3D hydrogen peroxide pre-rinse in each operatory.
We look forward to your safe return.
- The Southridge Dental team