At Southridge Dental in Surrey BC, Canada, we want our patients to smile! For patients who would like to straighten their teeth without using traditional metal braces, Dr. Bhatha and Dr. Dhaliwal recommend orthodontic treatment with Invisalign® clear braces.
How Do Invisalign Clear Braces Work?
Have you had braces before, but then stopped wearing your retainer? Have your teeth nearly shifted back to the way they looked before you had orthodontic treatment?
Invisalign may be just what you need to discreetly get your straight teeth back using invisible braces! Invisalign can also work if you have never worn braces, but have mild to moderate crowding of your teeth. As an Invisalign provider, Dr. Bhatha can help you straighten your teeth without having to go to an orthodontist for traditional brackets and wires.
Aligning your teeth may have a positive impact on your appearance, and can also make your teeth easier to clean. These invisible braces allow you to keep your smile clean and avoid tooth decay and gum disease. The Invisalign system uses removable clear aligners that are easy to care for and comfortable to wear.
Are Invisalign Braces Right For Me?
When straightening your teeth, traditional braces may seem like your only option but you may not like the look or feel of metal on your teeth. Invisalign braces have similar teeth straightening ability to traditional metal braces, but are almost invisible.
If Dr. Bhatha determines you’re a good candidate for Invisalign, clear aligners are created to fit over your teeth in the same way that a mouth guard or whitening tray would. Each set of of these clear braces are worn for about 2 weeks, then are swapped out for the next set.
Over time, Invisalign braces move your teeth to a straighter, more aligned position within your mouth. In many of Southridge Dental's cases, the Invisalign process takes a year or less to complete.
Benefits Of Invisalign Braces
- Discreet, clear aligners no one can tell you’re wearing
- Invisible braces are removable for easy maintenance and cleaning
- No dietary restrictions
- Most patients complete their Invisalign braces treatment in 1 year or less
- Invisalign braces can be more comfortable than wearing traditional braces
Invisalign For Adults
Are you unhappy with the look of your crooked smile? It's not unusual for teeth to shift into adulthood, even for those who wore braces in their younger years. Fortunately, with Invisalign braces for adults, you may not have to wear traditional metal braces to get the straighter smile you want.
At Southridge Dental, we take pride in providing nearly invisible teeth-straightening solutions. If Dr. Bhatha decides that Invisalign is a good fit for you, you can experience a straighter, more uniform smile with little disruption to your lifestyle.
At Southridge Dental, we often recommend Invisalign to our adult patients because:
- Invisalign clear aligners are discreet
- Treatment is designed to be more comfortable than traditional braces
- Invisalign can straighten your teeth up to 2x faster than traditional braces
- The clear aligners can be removed for comfortable brushing and flossing
- All foods and drinks can be enjoyed with the removable aligners
- With Invisalign clear braces, there is no need for orthodontic repair or adjustment
Invisalign® Teen Braces
If your teenager needs orthodontic treatment, Invisalign could be a better alternative to traditional metal braces.
Invisalign Teen is made specifically for teenagers and provides a nearly invisible method of straightening their teeth using clear, removable aligners that are custom-made for your teen’s smile. While traditional braces use wires, brackets, and bands, Invisalign makes getting a straighter smile simple with clear, nearly invisible aligners.
At Southridge Dental, we often recommend Invisalign to our teenage patients because:
- Treatment is discreet
- Invisalign clear aligners are comfortable to wear
- Teens can easily remove the aligners to brush and floss their teeth, keeping their smile healthy during orthodontic treatment
- They can enjoy any food without worrying about damaging their braces
- There's no risk of emergency dental visits because of breaking wires or damaged brackets
- Straightening their teeth with Invisalign often takes less time than with traditional orthodontic treatment
How Much Do Invisalign Braces Cost?
Everyone's smile is unique, so the cost of any orthodontic treatment is individualized for each patient. The cost of Invisalign is similar to traditional braces and other comparable orthodontic treatments.
The best way to get all the information you need about Invisalign treatment costs is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bhatha at our Surrey dentist office so we can discuss your individual treatment needs and budget requirements.
Schedule Your Invisalign Braces Consultation With Southridge Dental Today!
If you have questions about Invisalign braces, tooth pain, or any other of the dental services we offer at Southridge Dental, give our Surrey dentist office a call.
A consultation with Dr. Bhatha can help determine if Invisalign could give you a straighter smile!
The dental services at our Surrey, BC dental office incorporate natural, therapeutic techniques to help each patient enjoy a healthy, bright smile.